RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. What is your return/exchange policy?
- Both accepted within 30 days of purchase
- The merchandise must be returned in its original condition for resale. The merchandise must be returned in it's original or similar box with the packing slip.
- All Duck Call Sales are Final.
- If the item returned shows obvious signs of wear then an exchange/refund will not be granted. Dirty sweatbands (forehead region) are the most obvious way to tell if the hat has been worn.
- If we deem the hat was worn we will send it back to the customer. Obviously, we can't issue a refund or allow an exchange if we receive a worn hat.
- The same applies to worn t-shirts. The most obvious way to tell if a t-shirt has been worn if it smells like laundry detergent, stains, body odor, holes, etc.
- For exchanges please note on the packing slip what you'd like to exchange for. The exchange must be for a product of equal or lesser value.
- If you’d like a refund please note on the packing slip that you’d like a refund.
- Please note that shipping cost will not be refunded on returned merchandise.
2. How do I exchange an item?
Send all items to:
PUBLIC HUNTER LLC
211 W MONTGOMERY ST
WILLIS, TX 77378
*Please note that your exchange item(s) may be out of stock by the time your return is received. If your exchange is out-of-stock, we will contact you via email or telephone to discuss your options.
3. Do I have to pay to send merchandise back?
Customers are responsible for shipping all exchange merchandise back to us.
4. Which method of shipping should I choose to send my items back?
We highly advise securing a tracking number for your return, as PUBLIC HUNTER will not be liable for any return packages lost in transit.
5. How do I know my exchange has been processed?
Please allow up to 10 business days for processing from the time you return your item(s) to us. For exchanges, you will get an email confirmation once the items are on their way out to you.